Corporate Social Responsibility
At ACG we are committed to contributing to the world we live in by creating, supporting, and nurturing corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs and initiatives. We hope to make a sustainable and measurable impact on the communities that we live and grow in.
ACG also encourages its employees to give back to the community in whatever way they can. This was showcased in the recent contribution made to the Kerala Relief Fund during the 2018 floods where employees were asked to contribute a nominal amount from their salaries or more if they desired.
Some of our previous CSR activities include:
• Renovation of Bab al Bahrain Cultural Center
• Alcohol Centre for Rehabilitation
• Farouk Almoayyed’s Physiotherapy Unit for Children with Cerebral Palsy
• Computer Lab at the University of Bahrain
• Developing the first Kidney Transplant Centre of Excellence in Bahrain
Apart from contributing to society we also believe in taking care of our employees who are our greatest asset. From offering interest-free loans to investing in their training we strive for their well-being.