1. Supervise and monitor all restoration/conservation works on the Project.
2. Provide technical support to local contractor employed by Company to execute restoration/conservation works
3. Provide all sort of guidance and cooperation while supervising restoration/conservation contractor employed by Company.
4. Monitor and Control Quality of restoration/conservation works and issue punch lists with the remedial plan of action
5. Provide support in preparing any samples and obtains approval from the Client/Consultant.
6. Obtain official approval/taking over form from Client/Consultant once all restoration/conservation works are practically completed.
7. Prepare Schedules and Trackers for restoration/conservation works and issue periodically to all parties
8. Provide all kind of support to get the works completed in line with the approved Project Program by the client.
9. Troubleshoot and resolve any issues/matters of restoration/conservation works. Any other related Project works assigned by the Company
10. Follow prescribed Quality and Safety guidelines issued by the company from time to time.